Get the health care you need—without the high cost
At eTrueBenefits, we understand the increasing cost of health care can discourage you from seeking certain medical services—especially if your employer doesn't provide benefits, or if you're unemployed. Today, having a pre-existing condition can even prevent you from getting healthcare benefits.
In response to the growing need for an affordable solution, eTrueBenefits has teamed up with the North American Consumer Alliance (NACA). The NACA is a not-for-profit membership association whose purpose for more than 41 years has been to provide tools, technology and resources including insured health benefits to empower people to make good "life choices" for their physical and mental health and well being. As a membership association, they offer a consumer alliance that extends the efficiencies and savings of group benefits to people who otherwise don't have large-group membership.
Advantages of the NACA responsible health care programs include:
- Affordable pricing for the entire family, regardless of size
- Acceptance without having to answer medical questions
- Guaranteed acceptance, even with pre-existing conditions
- Insured benefits that apply to any doctor, hospital, clinic, ER or other medical facility
- Unlimited, anytime consultations with a doctor by phone with $35 fee waived for 10 uses annually
- Access to professional mental health experts for questions on relationships, parenting, stress and more
Plus, all NACA programs provide preventative-care benefits to help ensure physical and mental well being, as well as services to offset lifestyle, entertainment, vehicle, travel, and business expenses. Click here to view details including program availability by state, limitations and exclusions.